Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Albums images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo albums images I found:



Blues Project/Projections
photo albums
Image by NoJuan
Al Kooper looks so young on this cover! But, weren't we all so much younger back then?
One of two albums I bought last week while wandering through an antique store with a friend. I didn't go in there looking for albums, in fact, I haven't bought an album for at least 20 years, but when I saw the table filled with all these record albums, many of which I remembered owning, I couldn't resist buying at least two.
The cover shows some wear, but it still has the original inside cover, and the record itself is in excellent condition.
I'm really showing my age, but I actually owned this record when it was new. The album was released in the Fall of 1966.
Album Tracks:
1. "I Can't Keep From Crying" (Arranged by Al Kooper)
2. "Steve's Song" (Steve Katz)
3. "You Can't Catch Me" (Chuck Berry)
4. "Two Trains Running" (McKinley Morganfield)
5. "Wake Me, Shake Me" (Arranged by Al Kooper)
6. "Cheryl's Going Home" (Bob Lind)
7. "Flute Thing" (Al Kooper)
8. "Caress Me Baby" (Jimmy Reed)
9. "Fly Away" (Al Kooper)

Band Personnel:
Danny Kalb - guitar, vocals
Al Kooper - keyboards, vocals
Steve Katz - guitar, harmonica, vocals
Andy Kulberg - bass, flute
with Roy Blumenfeld - drums



An interesting photographic side note - the cover photo is credited to Jim Marshall. James Joseph Marshall (February 3, 1936 – March 24, 2010 was a photographer, often of rock stars. He had extended access to numerous musicians through the 1960s and 1970s, including being the only photographer allowed backstage at The Beatles last concert, and chief photographer at Woodstock.

Banner