Leaderboard
728x15

Sunset at Genovesa (Galapagos)

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo creator images:


Sunset at Genovesa (Galapagos)
photo creator
Image by m24instudio
Sunset at Genovesa in the Galapagos

It was a long but very rewarding day, having walked the trail in the morning, followed by snorkeling with seals, and seeing a white tipped reef shark was just great addition to the already amazing abundance of wildlife we saw, but as the boat anchored in the bay and and the sun slowly setting, I knew that I would capture this image, not just with my camera but also my soul. I've seen many sunsets in my time, but it will be this one that will resonate with me forever.


Dawn light on a range in the basin and range.
photo creator
Image by Paul J. Morris
From the air, on flight east from San Francisco.

dsc06006

Banner