Leaderboard
728x15

Leah Loves Tattoo

Large Rectangle

Some cool love image images:


Leah Loves Tattoo
love image
Image by Margaret Yescombe
Photographer, Stylist, Retoucher, Studio: www.margaretyescombe.com

MUA: Sharn Hunjan
HAIR: Luke Reynold
Model: Leah D

THIS IMAGE IS COPYRIGHT
IF YOU WISH TO USE THE IMAGE PLEASE CONTACT MARGARET YESCOMBE FOR WRITTEN PERMISSION PRIOR TO USE.
THANK YOU :-)


I am strung out on love
love image
Image by Nina Matthews Photography
Don't forget to find me on Facebook

www.facebook.com/pages/Nina-Matthews-Photography/14757707...

Like me I have over 30 free Textures online for you all !!!

*I am a woman photographer
*I am from Sydney
*I am shoot with a CANON only the best !!!lol
* I like to be creative
*I like being arty farty with my image
* I love flickr I find it very inspiring for sure
* To all my contact sorry I don't always get to you but such is life
* Find and add me on facebook
* This year I want to learn how to edit in more detail
* And I think in the next month or so I might me moving to a 7D wooohooo !!!
* Happy VALENTINES DAY ALL !!!


Between love and fear
love image
Image by Eddi van W.

Created for the WPC Week 94
texture by ghostbones:
www.flickr.com/photos/ghostbones/2248244587/in/set-721576...
original image by nizurack:
www.flickr.com/photos/18846042@N06/2565024111/

Banner