Leaderboard
728x15

what's in my bag 2009-01-30

Large Rectangle

A few nice my photos images I found:


what's in my bag 2009-01-30
my photos
Image by joey.parsons
what is in my laptop bag for travels not including d40 (used to take photo)


My winning rugby photo
my photos
Image by -foxhusky-
Yesterday, on January 18th 2013, this rugby photo won an important local prize: it's the official Deventer 'Sportsphoto of 2012' (Deventer sportfoto van 2012). I received the prize in a crowded theatre Deventer Schouwburg. Four other photos were also nominated for the prize, but my photo had the most votes from the public, mostly rugby fans from all over the country.

Soon the photo will be printed on huge-sized outdoor canvas: 3 x 6 meters (118 x 236 inch) and hanged on the wall of the local sports-centre De Scheg.

I am very proud and happy with this prize and recognition as a local (sports) photographer. Thanks goes to photographer Rob Gommans for his help with this photo.

Banner