Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Nature Image photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these nature image images:


SOOC Nature Wallpaper #1
nature image
Image by Peter Gorges
"SOOC Nature" is a series of nature macro wallpapers.

My theme is that every image has to "look" like it's been heavily processed, yet it's 100% natural, i.e. this is exactly what the camera took, and only minimal necessary RAW treatment has been applied.

My intent is to create images that are stunningly beautiful in a natural, not artificial way.



The Nature Conservancy's Digital Photography Contest Featured Image
nature image
Image by TrombaMarina
The Nature Conservancy posted my photo on their web site today! I love seeing my work used, especially by a group like the Nature Conservancy who I already support annually. I owe a tip of the hat to the Creative Commons licenses for allowing opportunities like this to find me.

Banner