Leaderboard
728x15

Eee Box PC desktop setup day #1

Large Rectangle

Check out these edit image online images:


Eee Box PC desktop setup day #1
edit image online
Image by planetc1
Day 1 of testing Eee box pc. USB headset functioning. I've been using the ASUS Eee desktop setup for some time now and it is great.

Related blog post here...
michaeldorausch.com/asus-eee-box-pc-desktop-setup-testing/

Since the time this photograph was taken, I have changed out the hard drive and installed a solid-state drive. I've also taken out the stock memory sticks and added the max amount of RAM. Finally, I switched over the operating system to Windows 7 from Windows XP.

The Eee Box runs Windows 7 very well with the changes I've made. I don't use it for heavy data crunching work (like editing images or videos), but for document reading, surfing online, and general office use, it's been a terrific PC.

Banner