Leaderboard
728x15

Magician's Apprentice scene

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo bucket images:


Magician's Apprentice scene
photo bucket
Image by Lawria
Best viewed on black.

My first photo manipulation here on flickr. The idea came to me while I was working through a photo manipulation tutorial I found in one of my flickr groups - I liked the background, but I wanted something different as the focus. So I worked on the broom with the bucket. But finally it didn't really fit into the background either. However I now had this cool animated looking broom, so I went off looking for the right kind of background for it.

If you're not quite sure why this broom should mean anything, look up disney's "magician's apprentice".

Thanks to all the people who supplied the wonderful images I used to build this from:

* Broom - 1024greenstreet www.flickr.com/photos/1024/858454965/
* Bucket - Katie Cordrey www.flickr.com/photos/katiecordrey/4830760281/
* Stairs - PirateLotus-Stock (on deviant art) piratelotus-stock.deviantart.com/art/Stairs-stock-139642387
* Texture for red carpet - tassie.sim www.flickr.com/photos/tassiesim/3465372684
* Winged Lion - my own photo
* Wood grain texture - my own photo
* Fire and water brushes - Obsidian Dawn (on deviant art) redheadstock.deviantart.com/art/Flames-Fire-Photoshop-Bru... and browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&...


bucket nocturne
photo bucket
Image by muscapix

Banner