Leaderboard
728x15

My Own Little World

Large Rectangle

Check out these my photos images:


My Own Little World
my photos
Image by PhotosByDavid
My good friend and fellow Flickr member, Gerald, has this gaze ball in his backyard. It didn't take long for my camera to make its acquaintance.


My Lovely Wife
my photos
Image by Raymond Larose
Meet Linda, my beautiful bride of over 15 years now! She's better know as the Carl Zeiss widow. ;) I do believe this is the first time I actually post her mug up here on Flickr! This shot was inspired by the work of Markus Schwarze.

We're all bundled up in the house, waiting for a huge blizzard on the way. Expecting 1-2 feet of snow!!

Nikon D700 + Carl Zeiss 100mm

The journey is the reward. Please, no group invitations or badges.


Clean Up Crew
my photos
Image by pixieclipx
These guys clean up after the big garbage truck rolls through. They were my 3rd obstacle to my private photo shoot.

Banner