Leaderboard
728x15

[065/365] My Wish For You

Large Rectangle

Check out these my photos images:


[065/365] My Wish For You
my photos
Image by Lel4nd
This quote is dedicated to my DAD and other people who are celebrating their birthday this month. Happy birthday pop’s and I pray for more blessings to come =).

“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”
lynnie_buttercup

=======================================================

So I recently found out that one of my photos made it on Explore...eh that's cool. For some reason I'm not really on the mood to celebrate it but I just want to say thank you guys for making it your fav =)...check out my explore set...the one that made is the carnival ride..

So yesterday my family and I went out to celebrate my dad's birthday. We went to a japanese resturnant (I LOVE SUSHI) but I didn't eat because I wasn't hungry..ahhh I hate that feeling..

Anyways, I tried my best to avoid taking beach shots but I was tempted because the clouds and the sunset draw me in..lol...i'm weak, i know but I did took a lot of bokeh shots and long exposures. Just in case =), I'll probably post it on facebook.

This picture made me laugh and at the same time made me feel sorry for the baby coconut tree because many people use it to hang their clothing. Poor thing....

Have a good week guys....


IN GHOST WE TRUST (Omino71+Satoboy Collab for STICK MY CAR!!!)
my photos
Image by OMINO71
STICK MY CAR!!!
NEW COMBO: DEADLINE 15th September Roma STICK MY CAR!!!! All Street Artists Around the world are welcomed to participate - For adress send a mail to OMINO71@GMAIL.COM

thanx to SATOBOY www.flickr.com/photos/satoboy/2700070682/

Banner