Leaderboard
728x15

(2013) RECORDING EQUIPMENT

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo equipment images:


(2013) RECORDING EQUIPMENT
photo equipment
Image by andrew pilling
This photo is of my most resent recording equipment. My recording / composing equipment begins with Motu's Traveler AD/DA interface (the device right under the iMac on shelf) that connects to my iMac Quad core computer running Motu's Digital Performer DAW (digital audio workstation) software. I control the Track / Mix / Edit & Mastering functions with Frontier Design's Alpha Track DAW controller (the device right behind the keyboard) and a little help from the keyboard & mouse. I monitor the Track / Mix / Edit & Mastering with a pair of inexpensive Tascam VL-A4 self powered monitors, AKG's K-240 MKII headphones and of course; imacs built in speakers for comparison. I have two external drives, one is used as the imacs backup and the other drive is used as dedicated storage for Motu's Digital performer music song files and also a backup for my iTunes library files, so essentially I have all of my music stored in triplicate. The other equipment seen on my desk is a Boss GS10 Guitar effects system and a Roland GR-30 Guitar synth.


Day 197 - Industrial
photo equipment
Image by brianjmatis
Alright, alright, so it's another shot with a title...

"So, what is it?" you ask. It's a close up of an industrial scissor lift that my friends rented. Turns out all you need to rent one is a driver's license and 0!

Banner