Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Free Photo Edit images

Large Rectangle

Check out these free photo edit images:


Photoshop Express Quicktip 6 - White balance
free photo edit
Image by floyduk
Part of a set of 10 Free Photoshop Express Quicktips video tutorials from PhotoWalkthrough. This episode shows how to fix the colours in your image using the white balance tool. You can test and sign up for Photoshop Express at www.photoshop.com/express.

New tips will be released every couple of days. HD versions are available at www.vimeo.com/photoshopexpress.


Free happy smiling baby face stock photo Creative Commons
free photo edit
Image by © 2006-2013 Pink Sherbet Photography
My Getty Images stock photography portfolio

My Evolve Images stock photography portfolio


Interested in my images?
Email me!
pink@pinkpherbet.com







11 weeks old
Free for use

My photos that have a creative commons license and are free for everyone to download, edit, alter and use as long as you give me, "D Sharon Pruitt" credit as the original owner of the photo. Have fun and enjoy!

Banner