Leaderboard
728x15

this photo is being uploaded just to say...

Large Rectangle

A few nice upload photos images I found:


this photo is being uploaded just to say...
upload photos
Image by plousia
that I'm leaving tomorrow for a friend's wedding at which I'm one of the photographers...very very nervous because it's my first wedding, but at the same time kind of excited. Hope it will be fun. Hope nothing goes wrong.

I'll be gone for about a week so probably won't be on Flickr much. Happy Flickring to all my friends!

(this is one of my favourite results from a photoshoot with Vlad)


Brabus GL 63 BiTurbo
upload photos
Image by Niklas Emmerich Photography
Only upload some old photos because nothing new at the moment but next week I will be at the GenferAutosalon!

©Do not use without my permission!

Brabus, Bottrop 2012

Follow me on Instagram !

Banner