Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Love Image images

Large Rectangle

A few nice love image images I found:



Love by real cucumbers.
love image
Image by DSarle
While I was in the country I saw these cucumbers and I immediately thought that they would make an excellent heart for a great image. However I did not have much time for it, so I just put it on the table and made the best I could :)

These are some "real cucumbers" from the fields. As opposed to the ones you get in the shop that MUST be a certain shape and length according to EU laws. The taste is much better as well, mind you.


Love Birds
love image
Image by art-e-ology
***Please feel free to use this image in your Artwork!! After you use it, I would really love for you to come join our new group, "Free Image Tuesday Creations"!!

www.flickr.com/groups/freeimagetuesdaycreations/

Love, Jamie

Banner