Leaderboard
728x15

Cool My Photos images

Large Rectangle

Check out these my photos images:


4 Baskets of my own Design ~ 1 of 2 photos
my photos
Image by Urban Woodswalker
Yes, its an ALUMINUM CAN basket!

My own designs and work...4 baskets made from aluminum cans and rope/ cordage
by Mary Anne Enriquez (AKA urbanwoodswalker)

Displayed at the 2009 Trash To Treasure IX show in Hammond, Indiana.


my office is a mess!!!!
my photos
Image by shino 誌野
my office becoming nothing but messy pit!!! oh no~

If you haven't able to tell, I have hard time throwing stuff away. I'll post after cleaned office photo soon...


A Corner of My Office
my photos
Image by futurowoman
My house is a rental, so it's industrial carpeting and white walls galore! I try to snaz it up when I can. This is one corner of my office/guestroom. It has a lot of little art pieces I've picked up in the past year or so, along with some books, storage cabinets full of polaroids and photo prints(!), and my guitar (that I need to learn to play properly.)

Banner