Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Effects photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo effects images:


Defiant and accepting
photo effects
Image by readerwalker
Open about her unchosen hairstyle. The energy in her step suggested that her chemotherapy is working (closer from another angle a few small patches of hair could be seen starting to grow back).

I added art effects in Photoshop Elements because the straight photos were a bit too fuzzy (taken quickly with zoom telephoto).


Going home
photo effects
Image by jainaj
Sunday 7th February

Spent the day at my aunt's house in Milton Keynes and this is from the way back. Nothing majorly amazing happened, just a day with family. And yes, I know, I did a light effect photo yesterday. I'll hold off on doing another for a while, OK?

It looks a bit spazzed because, unlike a couple of the others, I decided to hold the camera slightly higher up to get more of the road, instead of the inside of the car.


ring of fire
photo effects
Image by paloetic
dragon + flames = ring of fire : a visual mashup using my fire texture and my dragon with a combination of GIMP and picnik effects.

Submitted to monthly scavenger hunt - May 2010 (ring of fire)

56/365 Photo Manipulations Project

Banner