Leaderboard
728x15

Sucked In

Large Rectangle

A few nice image editing online images I found:


Sucked In
image editing online
Image by michmutters
18/365, 18 January 2013
Project 365: Looking For The Lost Self

I had to take myself offline for the last 36 hours. People don't get it - all our online activities only serve to make our brains more tired. The visual stimulation is constant. When we sit still, our eyes take in more than a million bits of information a second which our brain has to process. We are not conscious about how hard we work our brains until we have a brain fart or a brain hiccup - or worse: our brain stops because it has had enough. We blindly call that a "nervous breakdown".

Since I started this project, there have been moments where I question myself and my own sanity. And then it all came to a head and I had to cut the ties for a period - to save my sanity.
~
Apps used:
Procamera, Superimpose, Snapseed, iColorama, Photoforge 2, Decim8, Image Blender

For information about why I am doing this project: michmutters.com/about-project-365-looking-for-the-lost-self/

Banner