Leaderboard
728x15

bobacat

Large Rectangle

A few nice image uploader images I found:


bobacat
image uploader
Image by BY-YOUR-⌘
This is an experiment to see what's happening with the Flickr Uploader. The last time I uploaded this image, as a png, it shows up as "this image is no longer available" in rss feeds.

I'm trying it now as a jpg.


www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/2009/06/bobacat.jpg

I saw this, loved it, and need to try to copy it.

www.pabloclavo.com/bobacat.svg


Japanese maple (encore)
image uploader
Image by matsuyuki
Flickr Uploader 3 changes photo data when rotating image. So this photo was uploaded again.


Moving down the line...
image uploader
Image by road_less_trvled
I hate when Flickr Uploader gets my images out of order, but this time was not too bad. The first image is the next one.

Banner