Leaderboard
728x15

Sly Cat Image for Pattern Cover

Large Rectangle

Check out these cat image images:


Sly Cat Image for Pattern Cover
cat image
Image by Wendi Gratz
My daughter has been drawing cat faces all over the place. It's her new favorite doodle. She drew one recently in chalk on a slate stone in our yard and I loved the effect. So that's what I was going for with this simple line drawing. I stitched it in a pale (chalky) color on a dark background and with a slightly thicker thread than I usually use.

This is a great pattern for beginners. You only need one stitch and there's nothing too fussy or detailed about it. It would be cute on a tote bag or T-shirt - or a towel. It also fits perfectly into a 7" hoop.

More info and free pattern at wendigratz.blogspot.com/2011/05/sly-cat-free-embroidery-p....


Dexter the Dog and Zombie the Cat, Chillin'
cat image
Image by joe.ross
Originally posted via email to joe, beta.

Banner