Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Book images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo book images I found:


Books
photo book
Image by Caro's Lines
Another of the boxes of books my friend was chucking out a while ago - I just noticed the interesting selection of titles:

Women on Top by Nancy Friday
The Book of Guys by Garrison Keillor
Moon Over Water by Jessica MacBeth
The Oxford Children's Dictionary

and all in a Fresh Farm Eggs box
The Best - Straight From The Hen


My Murder Mystery Book
photo book
Image by ihave3kids
Created for Pure Imagination #12 ~ Bucket List
************************
A bucket list is a list of things you want to accomplish before you die. My first is to see the castles in Europe.

...and Bucket list #2 is....

To publish my first murder-mystery novel using a pen name (in case it bombs) AND illustrate the book cover!

Thanks to:
Eirian-stock for the victim
Peter Huys for the cliffs
Retoucher070330 for the canvas
SemiReal-stock for the book
Microsoft office free images for the for the hand
Brenda Starr for the knife and texture

Banner