Leaderboard
728x15

Empty Frame in my desk

Large Rectangle

Check out these picture frames images:


Empty Frame in my desk
picture frames
Image by WolfS♡ul
This weekend I was giving this beautiful picture frame I was happy ..when I got home I notice that I had no picture to put on it ..I mean a real picture to have in my desk, My walls are cover by my "art" work but I wanted this picture to be on my desk I wanted to be special ,but I have no special picture to put on it ,is there empty just waiting to be special ..but there is no special person to put
on my desk to look at it ,to grave that picture and looking it with love with passion , there is none ,there is no picture for my beautiful frame ..


Chrysanthemum Picture Frames
picture frames
Image by CreAtions2007
Glass Picture Frames covered with polymer clay chrysanthemums.


framed picture
picture frames
Image by Keith M Avery
Another picture showing some of the inner frame detail.

Banner