Leaderboard
728x15

fangoo JPG MAGAZINE!

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo magazine images:


fangoo JPG MAGAZINE!
photo magazine
Image by striatic
i found out a while ago that my 'crestwood' photo was going to be in an ad for flickr in JPG magazine.

today in the mail i recieved a package with two magazines [one for beccabot, i presume] and some flickr lens cleaning cloths.

there were also two flickr pro extensions [one for me, one for beccabot] and a moo card from heather.

i also learned this week that my photo of destroyed trees in stanley park will be published by Vancouver Magazine. also, my photos of discarded television sets will be published in a german magazine: de-bug.

so my photos are gonna be printed in a bunch 'o places over the next couple of months .. but i'm thinking maybe interestingness is broken if they're finding my work instead of the work of a gazillion other, actual photographers around these parts.

anyhoo .. thanks heather!


a faux magazine cover
photo magazine
Image by drstrangel0ve
created for class, but I really like the concept of it... let's make a magazine.

Photo taken with the help of Kristine Fernandez

Banner