Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Fun With Photos images

Large Rectangle

Some cool fun with photos images:



SCL + Disco~Stu
fun with photos
Image by Luke Stearns
Wow, I'm having way too much fun doing these for Stop Collaborate & Listen. This is a photo by disco~stu, see his original. Oh, and I used this texture.

Oh no, it's bed time...


More Fun With Mylar
fun with photos
Image by Bill Gracey
I think the title says it all. I've been playing with the reflective qualities of mylar recently, and this is the kind of abstract color it can produce.

Other images I've taken over the years, in which the subject is color, can be seen here. www.flickr.com/photos/9422878@N08/sets/72157600739034648/

This looks best when viewed large against a dark background, and you can see it the way by pressing "L".

Banner