Leaderboard
728x15

Interclub Delight

Large Rectangle

A few nice download image images I found:


Interclub Delight
download image
Image by Henry__Spencer
This was my first shoot after quite a long hiatus. I felt it went pretty well.

For the lighting inclined: hard, ungelled light from the right, countered by an cto gelled umbrella opposite side triggered via RF602. I look at this now and feel there is way too much ambient. In fact, I look at all my photos now and think there is too much light. What is this light thing?? Why do we think we need so much of it? :) A little dab will do ya.

As with all the images i'll upload on this page, you are more than welcome to download this image and use it in any way you like -- commercial or not. If you like my images, please come back and see me again, and remember, this is where you can get free, professional images for any need you may have. See my profile for more information.

Further, if you like this particular model, let me know via the comments, or however you'd like. I almost always have a ton of other images from these model shoots.

If you simply want to download it from flickr, go here and click "download the large size of the photo" for a 1024 pixel jpeg.

If you want to download a free, high resolution jpeg of this image, click here.

Banner