Leaderboard
728x15

ZOMG

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo magazine images:


ZOMG
photo magazine
Image by DJ Lein
Dear GQ:

I can't thank you enough for letting me subscribe to your magazine.

Well done!

Day 43 of my Photo-A-Day project.


Lost in Translation?
photo magazine
Image by Zainub
I've been wondering for a while what 'Le-Sais-tu' and all the other accompanying text on this page means, perhaps anyone who knows French can translate it for me.

The image here is from amongst those I uploaded on Flickr in connection with an article I wrote on Karachi's recent ban on all plastic bags below the 30 micron weight limit. A Canadian children's magazine from Montreal by the name of Les Explorateurs were doing a feature on the environment and they used this image on page 10 of their June issue, a complementary copy of which was mailed to me last week.

To see the original image used here click here , to see the front cover of the magazine click here and to see the entire page 10 of the magazine click here . To read the article I used this image for, go to Karachi Metroblog here. Other versions of the same article were also published at Desicritics (see this) and Chowk (see this)


pages 1 & 2
photo magazine
Image by smcgee
A four page spread of my Mexico photos is featured in this month's travelgirl magazine!

Banner