Leaderboard
728x15

Poison_Idea10

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo ideas images:


Poison_Idea10
photo ideas
Image by Public Collectors
Poison Idea
Live at the Upstage, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, April 29, 1990.

Photo by Marc Fischer
marc@publiccollectors.org




photo ideas
Image by PatrickYHC
I find that I'm always either out of idea or I have too many to handle. I never seem to have or remember any when I need them. When I get them... they come in the form of a continuously flowing creative river... and I feel the urge to bring them to life.

I guess a photo is my way of turning an idea into a reality. A good photo captures more than just composition. There should be emotion, thoughts/ideas, creativity, and memories flowing out of it.

One of the reasons why I was so dissapointed in my 365 was that I lost the creative bit of photography. There were barely and ideas or emotions... creativity in any of my photos. They were just compositions I felt obligated to capture.

When I got this idea, I shot it right away... I didn't want to forget it! Here's how I did it:

I'm not really good at photo manipulation so Nicole and I took a bunch of my prints, taped a quarter and a piece of fishing wire to the back of each, and taped the wire to the ceiling (thanks Nicole!)

My photo editing skills aren't great so you can probably tell where I edited out the green tape on the ceiling... and you can probably spot a wire I forgot to remove.

Nicole shot the photo while I tried to get all the photos facing her. They kept turning and falling off the ceiling! There are supposed to be about 4 more up in the photo... but they wouldn't stay up and I got frustrated so I kept them down.

Thanks for all the help Nicole!

Strobist:
SB-900 @ 1/8th power through 43'' brolly, camera right.

Banner