Leaderboard
728x15

Burj al arab

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo edit images I found:


Burj al arab
photo edit
Image by DeeAshley
I was lucky enough to see one of the greatest architectural masterpieces ever built - not to mention, enjoy the intoxicating experience of dining at the world's only seven star restaurant (I don't know if this is still the only one or not, currently) - with Birdseye panoramic views of the infamous Dubai region, including the "Palms," and "The World," three man-made island projects, large enough to sustain entire communities - all shaped as their respective names imply... A fascinating city, to be sure!

This photo was taken in the summer of 2007, and is part of a large mural that resides in the lobby of this incredible hotel/restaurant. Highly edited via my iPhone, but the general style of the mural is retained.


It's Time For A Haircut
photo edit
Image by Cayusa
Day 51 of 365

I think it is time for a haircut. It is getting a bit wild around the ears in back. I put most of it in a ponytail, but there is some that isn't quite long enough. Usually it isn't much of a problem, but it eventually reaches a point where it isn't short enough to stay out of the way, yet isn't long enough to fit in the ponytail.

Why A Favorite?
This photo edit just came together perfectly. It is exactly what I wanted when I sat down and thought about it. It still makes me giggle.

I've thought about growning that part out, but the transition period is annoying. I don't like the smell nor the feel of hair spray in my hair. I could use hair mousse but I've never liked the way it makes my hair look.

I guess I'll just break down and go get a haircut, because I don't think I could deal with the mousse look for as long as it would take.

I did eventually get my haircut on Day 78

Banner