Leaderboard
728x15

I'm sure I didn't put that there

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo bucket images I found:


I'm sure I didn't put that there
photo bucket
Image by jainaj
Wednesday 7th April

Came home to find a bucket, randomly placed in the middle of the lawn. Don't worry, it is a bucket I own, I found it a little odd how it was almost perfectly in the centre of the garden.


I'm on the top of the ..
photo bucket
Image by Loco Steve
View from a bucket truck at work. It's hard to avoid camera shake when the wind is blowing ...


Doh Bucket
photo bucket
Image by cogdogblog
@dailyshoot: 2010/03/22: Set an alarm for a random time today. Any time. When it goes off, pick up your camera and find a photo near where you are.#ds127

Random time was some break around 11:45am, about 7 minutes where I was not neck deep in my laptop. I walked out to my shed and eyeballed by handy homer bucket.

Banner