Leaderboard
728x15

streaming

Large Rectangle

A few nice image uploader images I found:


streaming
image uploader
Image by dou_ble_you
This is an overview of the few of my Flickr faves. I'd like to make it clear that I don't pretend to have any form of ownership of any of them, videos in particular. The image you see above comes from Sandra Torralba's video and was selected at random by the uploader. I'm about to hit the bed. I can't just go to sleep without committing yet another artistic crime.... It is really interesting to look at the choices we make when favouriting other people's work. It is quite Freudian methinks. Analyse this ;)

- oh, and feel free to check my faves for all the originals included in this little show; they are just the the current 'top of the list'. 90 second limit meant that no other works were included.


Texture
image uploader
Image by Dave77459
Any guesses at what this is before I tell you?

You may use this texture for your images, as long as you credit me; it is released under the Creative Commons license.

I would appreciate your posting your derivative images in a comment below.


20 years.JPG
image uploader
Image by danakin
Wow, I've been a Flockstar since before I was born!

Image edited with MSPaint (boo) and Flock image uploader cropping tool (yay)

Banner