Leaderboard
728x15

Sunrise Over Home Village in Cambodia

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo software images:


Sunrise Over Home Village in Cambodia
photo software
Image by Captain Kimo
captainkimo.com/sunrise-over-home-village-in-cambodia

First and only sunrise from my trip in Cambodia. This photo was shot behind my aunt's house in the local village where I was born. This is a 3 image HDR for a total of nine exposures.

Go to My Profile for:
* a list of my photography gear
* a list of my tutorials
* a list of software I use
* a link to my website
* to sign up for my monthly newsletter
* add me to your Facebook


Approaching the Colorado Capitol
photo software
Image by Jim Nix / Nomadic Pursuits
Due to all my recent travels (San Diego, Dallas, Tampa) and general life-and-work-busyness, I had almost forgotten about a few of my trips earlier this year such as Denver, Indy, Kansas City and San Fran - and all the photos I took on those trips. Heck, I even have lots of Austin shots still to get to. Plus, with my new software purchases I have become a little distracted, playing around with them and having fun. So, I am trying to go back and work on some images that have been just sitting there in my Aperture library, like this one - just waiting for some attention. I tend to take Trey Ratcliff’s advice and not process everything immediately after getting back from a trip. It’s fun to find little surprises in your photo collection that you had forgotten about. What about you?

I took this earlier in the summer up in Denver. I got up really early one morning and experienced a wonderful blue hour and sunrise while walking around the State Capitol and other parts of downtown. I still maintain my opinion that morning is the best time to shoot when in urban areas, especially if they are popular with tourists. Tourists are usually up late at night, so in the morning you get great light and no crowds!

From the blog at: www.nomadicpursuits.com/blog/

Follow me: twitter.com/jimnixaustin

Banner