Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Fun With Photos photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool fun with photos images:



Perpetual Motion...
fun with photos
Image by Đˆerry
©barefoot photos

This is a shot that I posted for a friend. He took it with his new camera, and I told him I would post it in my photo group... I am just the designer and the uploader...lol! Feel free to comment on the photo itself, I will show him the comments that you leave for it... I had fun presenting this, hope you like!

"Celebrate the lives of those that have enriched your own!"
Jerry 2009

Clickitt here to View On Black

Try Clicking here to View a slideshow of my pics


the fun cool milk trick thing
fun with photos
Image by bunchofpants
So I read about this on boingboing, and we happened to have food coloring, dishes, dish detergent and a snack bar that sells milk at work. So me 'n' Puff Dragon had a little fun with it. Auntnanny was all grouchy and didn't join us.

Don't try it with skim milk, btw. Whole milk is best.

Here's a funny video of some stoner types doing this. And here's a page that explains it a little better than the stoner dude does.

Banner