Leaderboard
728x15

My Favorite Aunt Points Out Something for Me to Look at ~ My Parents are in the Background ~ 1948

Large Rectangle

Some cool my photos images:


My Favorite Aunt Points Out Something for Me to Look at ~ My Parents are in the Background ~ 1948
my photos
Image by Pixel Packing Mama
(scan101109mehoustoncirca1949-C4restoration) 1948, Houston, Texas. You can see that my Aunt adored me. It was mutual.
I tried to make this 600 pixels per inch, but not sure if I succeeded. I also tried to set it on a setting where it was OK for people in Uncle Jerry's Photo Restoration group to give a hand at trying to fix it up. If I picked the wrong setting, please let me know which one to pick. There are some scratches by my Dad's slacks and my head, and I think by his head too. There is a line between my head and Aunt Dorothy's head, but I think it is part of the canopy overhead thing. Anyway, I was named after Aunt Dorothy, and I loved her so much. I'd really appreciate if this could be made nicer. Thanks.


Sit on my shoulders
my photos
Image by Kalexanderson
295/365

Follow my project with CClones 365-2011 on Twitter | Facebook | Flickr

Banner