Leaderboard
728x15

Y! Bookmark Beta Search Results

Large Rectangle

A few nice search image images I found:


Y! Bookmark Beta Search Results
search image
Image by vanderwal
The search on this bookmarks did not return my most recently tagged "tech" item as a result. Since this is in date sort order it should be first. Oddly, this seems to be mirroring the MyWeb 2 and del.icio.us search results, which are missing many items or are using some very odd sorting method, but the other two services do not offer a statement of their sort order, nor do they offer the ability to change sort order. Something seems broken in the search for these services.

If I search for the tech tag in the tag only search I get a properly returned set. This seems to indicate the algorithm for search all my bookmarks is broken, as it has been for months in MyWeb 2 and del.icio.us.

This images and the rest in the set are part of a Yahoo! Bookmarks Beta (or Alpha) blog post.

Banner