Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Processing photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo processing images I found:




Morgan
photo processing
Image by tychay
Blogged in The Woodwork: Unsupported RAW workflow in Apple Aperture
Blogged in The Woodwork: 2010-01-16 Melanie’s Birthday

Morgan
Martuni’s, The Mission, San Francisco, California

Olympus E-P2, M.ZUIKO Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6
Adobe Camera Raw, Topaz DeNoise 3, Topaz Adjust, nik Viviza, nik Color Efex Pro 3 (darken/lighten center, film effects), BorderFX
1/3sec, iso 160, 14mm (28mm)

____________________________________________________

Melanie’s Bday

Editing notes: This image was push processed two stops from an ISO 1600 MFT image. In other words, there wasn’t much to recover. I tried. If only I had the 40mm f1.7 instead!

Click for original photograph (If you cannot view this, add me to your contacts and I’ll add you to my friends. If you are already a contact of mine then just jet me a message and I'll fix your status.)

Banner