Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Magazine images

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo magazine images:


published
photo magazine
Image by Zanastardust
I got one of my photos published in this magazine: Landscape Trades .
It's in April's edition and it will be available online in May =)
I'm really proud and excited about it :)
Big thanks to Melissa Steep (art director).


Hat by Pierre Balmain (1958)
photo magazine
Image by jinterwas
Some more old photographs from the pile of old Belgian magazines I 'inherited' from my gran's sister years ago. This hat is haute couture by Pierre Balmain. It's a black hat with two huge eagle feathers.

Press L to see on black.
My photostream on black or on white.
____

Free to use under creative commons attribution licence. If you blog an image or use it in any other way, please leave the URL in the comments. If you use one of my images in your art, I'd appreciate it if you give credit, link back & show your result (small size please) in the comments.

Do not harvest my images to sell in any way, nor to claim as your own (not even when slightly altered).

Also, every view, comment, fave, invitation and/or adding to a gallery is much appreciated :)) !!


Published
photo magazine
Image by fensterbme
My Photo was used by Popular Photography" magazine in their Feb. 2007 issue in the article "The Right Lens for the Job". The article appears on page 72 and in the table of contents.

This is my first time really being published, so I'm kinda happy about it. Popular Photography is the biggest photography magazine in the world.

NOTE: From this photo it could appear that this photo was taken with a Tokina 12-24mm f/4 lens (which is a fine lens), but it in fact was taken with my Canon 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 EF-S lens, which is noted next to the photo of the Tokina.

Banner