Leaderboard
728x15

Printer

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo printer images:


Printer
photo printer
Image by c_nilsen


Printer
photo printer
Image by c_nilsen


Out with the old, in with the new.
photo printer
Image by Adventures in Librarianship
Photo a Day, January 2009: 9 of 31

As a follow-up to yesterday's shot of my old printer, here's a snap of my new printer, along with some examples of its output. Today's pic is also an example of my lack of skill in creating a "studio shot" in my dining room...I'd like to get better at this whole still-life(ish) thing. As my grasp on the technical side of photography increases (which it's doing pretty rapidly, these days), I'm coming to appreciate just what an art in itself arranging the subject matter of a still life is. As someone who tends to photograph mostly landscapes, I'm not used to being able to so directly pose my subject - I'd like to get better at this. And hopefully, with practice, I will.

Banner