Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Sizes photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo sizes images:


Orange Glow (Agate Slab Lamp)
photo sizes
Image by cobalt123
A detail view of a Tiffany style lamp, seen at the Tucson Rock and Gem Show 2009. This one is meant to be viewed in the large or largest size. Agate lovers will enjoy seeing this photo.


Poinsettia Tree Composition
photo sizes
Image by cobalt123
A giant poinsettia tree in San Diego, California. This tree near a home in the Pacific Beach area is about 14' tall! I could not believe it when I saw the spindly tree with the bright red flowers and struggled to identify it. Then when I figured out it was a poinsettia I was totally amazed. What a surprise to see this plant grow to such a size! I am used to seeing folks grow a large plant once they've kept a plant from Christmas decor, but never more than 4 or 5' tall. Twas quite a beauty next to the pale adobe wall. Best to see in the largest size.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphorbia_pulcherrima


starblue
photo sizes
Image by cobalt123
This mosaic was created using a free program trial version of Easy Mosaic 2005, which I found linked in the group description for digital fragments tonight. This is a cobalt blue star wall lamp that is at my local IKEA store. I used images from several folders of "My Pictures" and also some images from the image library of the program. Took an hour to create, and almost blew out my system. Word to the wise, when you upload the image to use, think twice about the file size of the original image! Ha ha, I forgot that this one was created with the UNEDITED photo I took several weeks ago. Oy!

Banner