Leaderboard
728x15

Cool My Photos images

Large Rectangle

A few nice my photos images I found:


Sweet Dreams
my photos
Image by Molly258
Explore # 281
May 1, 2009


My Friend Timothy Slept in the Rain Last Night
my photos
Image by Viewminder
Last week I introduced all of you to my friend Timothy Manley.

If you didn't see the story I posted about him you should check it out here...

Talking with Timothy Manley

I'm gonna try to hook up withTimothy tonight and share all of your messages with him and take him out for one of those Double Fillet O' Fish sandwiches he loves.

Thanks to all of you who expressed a desire to help out a fellow human being going through a tough time.

Karma will be kind to you.

I hope you stayed warm and dry last night Timothy.


My student. 2,100 visits to this photo. Thank you.
my photos
Image by Glenn Waters γγ‚Œγ‚“in Japan.
My English student Miss. S. Nikon D700 + Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM. No flash.

Banner