Leaderboard
728x15

Cool My Photos images

Large Rectangle

Some cool my photos images:


What's in My Bag
my photos
Image by HusseyGirl
Oh man.

For the record... I wasted most of Monday just glancing through the pool of "What's In Your Bag?" before I submitted my own. I was sucked in... *lol*


Can't wait for summer
my photos
Image by boodie131
I was driving along Lake Superior on the scenic drive between Duluth and Two Harbors MN. and I saw this. After driving by I slid to a stop and backed to the entrance of the resort right across the street and pulled in. I grabbed my camera (left the car running! ;-) ran across the street, waded in snow over my boots and took a series of shots. Aren't photographers an odd bunch?


My Chemical Romance
my photos
Image by NRK P3
My Chemical Romance. Photo: Kim Erlandsen/NRK P3

Banner