Leaderboard
728x15

Cool My Photos images

Large Rectangle

Check out these my photos images:


My Little Pony
my photos
Image by unloveablesteve
Photo of My Little Pony toy horse, taken from TV Cream Toys www.tvcreamtoys.co.uk - more photos, plus write ups, at the web site.


My Face Tells A Story of An eager man
my photos
Image by Mustafa Khayat
My face tells a story of a.. is a self portrait project. I tried to tell 25 different type of stories though 25 diffident face expression.

Used a simple table lamb as a light source, camera Canon 5D markII with 50mm canon lens. Plugged the Camera to live pc mode, took the photos like a studio. Changed a little bit with the white balance in Camera raw.


All rights received ©2012 Mustafa Khayat Photography

mustafa-khayat.com

www.facebook.com/mustafa.khayat.photography


My House
my photos
Image by alexkess
A photo of my House. Thats all.

Please feel free to check out my blog at alexkess.wordpress.com

Banner