Leaderboard
728x15

Press any key

Large Rectangle

A few nice fun with photos images I found:


Press any key
fun with photos
Image by funadium
Please, can somebody help me?
I noticed a sign on the screen telling Press any key, and I did this, but still don't work...

____

I selected this photo as very appropriate for a desktop wallpaper, because it don't interfere too much with icons.
Feel free to download it in the size fitting your desktop: please, just add it to your "faves" by clicking the small grey star in the upper left corner.


:::


look ma' I touched the yellow!
fun with photos
Image by sarah ...
photo by Wendy Devent, Paws on the Run www.flickr.com/photos/pawsontherun/

Jane ran great this weekend, I just had her in 4 events, she ran like a three year old and though she runs as a veteran, she actually ran in the regular times.

She Qd in her Masters Jumpers 1st and both her Steeplechase events with a 1st and 2nd.

Banner