Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Sizes photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo sizes images:


It Seems Like A Century
photo sizes
Image by cobalt123
This is an agave that is in the St. Joseph's Hospital outdoor break area, taken this afternoon. My son had seizures that would not stop, so we had yet another adventure. However, I notice that great beauty also accompanies such dramatic episodes in our lives, so this image is presented for the pleasure of all my flickr friends.

The original size is quite exceptional and I hope visitors will take a look. The real name of the plant is the "Century Plant" and I pictured it about 12 images ago in my photo stream from the images I shot at night from this very same place. Since the original is very very huge, here is the "large" size.

Banner