Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Blog photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo blog images:


Stars
photo blog
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
Just stars today :)
______________________________________________________________

For more info on this and other my photos, and my HDR tutorial, please visit my daily photo blog at blog.hdrshooter.net
______________________________________________________________

Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My Twitter - My facebook page


'Blazin' Orange', Australia, Northern Territory, Alice Springs, Uluru-Katja Tjuta National Park, Ayers Rock
photo blog
Image by WanderingtheWorld (www.LostManProject.com)
Portfolio | Travel Blog | Tumblr | Youtube |Contact Me
Below is an excerpt from my travel blog. Cheers.

Australia's most iconic rock glows at sunset. It's a spectacular sight to behold. It made the 6 hour drive, 4 hour plane ride to Alice Springs and 15+ hour plane ride to Australia worth it. The rock really is in the middle of nowhere.

I caught the landmark at sunset in the above photo. I had one night there and unfortunately there were no clouds in the sky to backdrop the rock. Uluru's perfect moment (clouds or no clouds) is just as the sun falls below the horizon and the monolithic rock is the only piece of land that catches the suns falling rays. It's at this moment that you capture some crazy colors in the sky. I applied a magenta filter here to magnify the beautiful hues in the sky. The rock looks radioactive doesn't it?

Banner