Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Lighting photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo lighting images:


All the lights on Danube
photo lighting
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
I went completely down to the river for this shot. I will probably end in the river one day while doing this, as standing on the rocks is not so easy. But the shot came out nicely.

For those interested, here blog.hdrshooter.net/2012/03/19/all-the-lights-on-danube/ is a comparison to the original 0EV shot

Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My Twitter - My facebook page


Light!
photo lighting
Image by VinothChandar
Lifes light. Life is light. You can make light do anything you want to. Photography means 'light writing'. ~ L. Ron Hubbard

Looks Beautiful in Large!
Press L to see in Large & Black
Press F to Fave :)

Follow me @ Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr

Banner